The Greenest Point, presented by Greenpoint Innovations, is a community-focused sustainability awareness project. We bring together artists, musicians, celebrity advocates, and, the general public to experience trending arts and technology, while concurrently learning about local and global sustainability issues. Instagram: @thegreenestpoint
Select Media Coverage
- Press release is available here.
- 1xRun: Askew, Vexta & Faile Bring Environmental Issues to Light In Brooklyn With The Greenest Point
- StreetArtNews: “The Greenest Point Murals” by Faile, Askew1, & Vexta in Brooklyn, NYC
- Patch: Greenpoint Transformed Into The "Greenest Point" for Climate Week NYC 2016
- Mass Appeal: Artists Faile, ASKEW, and Vexta Paint Brooklyn For Climate Change Awareness
- Greenpointers: Art and Green Lights Illuminate Local Streets to Inspire Thought on Climate Change
- Brooklyn Street Art: BSA Images Of The Week: 10.02.16 : Spotlight on Climate Change
- Assemblyman Lentol Visits Transmitter Park Mural Celebrating Climate Week NYC
Many thanks to everyone who graciously volunteered their time, expertise, talents and resources to make this project a success! Scroll down for a list of all Partners & Sponsors.
Artists: Faile, Askew1, Vexta, Director: Stephen Donofrio, Project Manager: Mark MacInnis, Creative Director: Yvette Vexta, Director of Photography: Martin Hoffman, Lead Graphic Designer: Chet Purtilar
Faile 'Love me, love me not'
'Beacon of Green'